This summer I had the pleasure of working with Sue and her lovely daughter Sisi. Sisi and Sue had been sharing a workspace at home but it was time for Sisi to have her own space.
We got to work and two hours later Sisi and a new desk to call home. A week later during our check-in call Sue shared that she and had begun to say around the house, “Always remember what Maeve told us… everything has a home.” Sue also said, “It’s not a quick fix process, it’s a lifestyle change.”
I’m so happy for your success, here’s to a wonderful upcoming school year for Sisi!
- It's ok, but I share with mom and would like my own space.
- We're chatting about who uses what.
- And now I'm doing a Like Things sort.
- Mom and I discuss how we use the computer cabinet.
- Not very well. It's stuffed. And we never use the built-in shelf.
- Maeve's Method helps us with a plan. First, we clear the old desk.
- This was before...
- I love it. A space to call my own.