Invite Maeve to Speak
Maeve Richmond is a dynamic speaker who loves to engage her audience. Her background as a performing jazz musician and a 20 year interest in the healing arts allows her to infuse her talks with humor, insight, mindfulness, as well as anecdotes from her thirteen years as a organization coach in New York City and around the country.
If you’d like to request Maeve as speaker or workshop presenter at your next event, kindly submit the below form. You may also call us at (855) 466-2383.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Aging & Estates
- Downsizing Mom and Dad
- Handling Emotions After a Loved One Passes
- Aging and Clutter: How to Make Space to Age with Grace
For Parents & Kids
- The ABCs of an Organized Child
- Raising City Kids in Small Spaces
- Getting Kids Organized for School
- The Wedding Merge
- Moving Made Easy
- Getting Ready for Baby